Friday, February 29, 2008

Introducing Squeegee


This is our new cat Squeegee. She is 10 months old and very sweet. Her name goes well with our other cat named Bucket, and not so well with our oldest cat Sianna. This also corresponds to the fact that they all still hiss and arch their backs when they see each other.


However, to her credit, she never cries and tells me that the other cats have hit or kicked her.


Today, if you asked me, I would say it is much easier having 3 cats than 2 kids.

2 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

ooooooh...she is pretty! I'm jealous. Why'd I go and marry a not-a-cat person????? ;)

K. Bitton said...

I agree with Amy! Jeff can't stand cats. probably because he cleans carpet:) You are so funny I love to hear up dates even if they are just rambling;) Hope to see you guys soon! Love ya!