Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And pictures...


I took some pictures this weekend, so I thought I would post a few.


Ben hates to have his picture taken. Believe me, this was the best one.




This is Shane's mom with Thomas. Her name is Vonnay, but she used to have a dog named Posha, so she is now called "Grandma Posha."


Vonnay again with Ben.


This is my dad with Ben and his cousin Kaleb.



The mountain "face" I was talking about in my last post. Can you see the little pointy nose, and shadowy eye on the left? If my parents ever move, I will miss looking at this old friend.


I have a few others, but I can't get them to post. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Handsome family! Your boys are cute, and looking so grown up! I would LOVE to have a view like that from my house. But I'm still working on finding the nose and the shadowy eye... :-) (Do your parents live in Provo? I can't remember.)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't seen that view for years. Your dad looks great and your kids are perfect. I hope you had a great easter. Love ya, rebecca

J said...

Aww! Ben looks adorable despite clearly hating having his picture taken.