Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cramping her style...

So, one of our 3 cats had an adventure the other day.

In my ongoing effort to try harder, I hurridly put on my makeup as I was leaving for work on Tuesday. Nothing seemed strange as I shut the drawer after I shoved my make up bag back inside and I raced off to work.

Note: this was at 6:45 am.

At 5:15 pm, I came home. I went into the bathroom to get something for the kids and I heard a tiny "mew?" I open the cabinet drawer, nothing. Open the other cabinet, nothing. Open the bottom and middle drawers (read: large drawers), nothing.

Finally I open the top drawer, which is the smallest (maybe 6 inches tall, max). Out jumps our cat Bucket. She spent over 10 hours in a drawer. I felt a little bad for her, but come on, if you are dumb enought to climb in the drawer, I guess it serves you right to have to spend the rest of the day there.

We all got a pretty good laugh about it. And Bucket seems no worse for the wear.

The never ending adventures of a 3-cat, 2-kid home. Who knew?

No comments: