Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Customer Review of COVID 19: 0 stars, will not purchase again

I'm not usually the kind of person to put nasty reviews on the internets, but I just think I have to in this case. Warn off others who encounter COVID-19.

It's true that I've only had the societal/digital version, so I'm sure that had I got the physical copy, I would have even more hard feelings against this damn virus. Even give negative stars in this review. My heart goes out to anyone who has the physical product. Or who have had to take care of those with the physical edition. Or lost a loved one from the product.

Worst Pandemic experience of my life.

I thought from the reading I'd done (I'm looking at you, Domesday Book, Station 13, Year of Wonders, among others) I thought I knew what to expect. But the experience DOES NOT LIVE UP TO THE HYPE.

I will be actively doing what I can to MAKE SURE THIS GOES AWAY.

I've got a face mask, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Not true to size - not even close
Poor quality - mmmhmmmm
Unhappy experience - check
Worth the cost - not even close
Horrible, disorganized, untruthful marketing - check
Celebrity (aka presidential) Assurance of outcome - Untruthful and disgusting
Product testing - inadequate, poorly managed, disorganized

I WILL BE SPEAKING TO THE MANAGER

- Becky



1 comment:

McFam said...

Very creative!