Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So, I know its been a long time. I keep thinking, I should write about that on my blog, but then it doesn't happen. But, I saw this on Amy's blog, and it looked fun. So, here goes:

Yourself: Grateful I got to run tonight. I am going to have bunion surgery (yikes, that makes me sound like an 80 year old woman! Dang those genes!) on the 29th, so fall running will be completely out of the picture this year. Sigh, I love to run in the fall. In my relatively new neighborhood, there are few trees, but one section of the street has these trees that arch way over the sidewalk, close enough that I have to duck to run under them. I love these trees in the fall. I run in the early evening, so the fading light catches them just so. Ah, just writing about it makes me sad I will miss out.
Your partner: Hanging out with Ben, who refuses to sleep on days after he's been at the babysitter. I can't believe a two year old can be so stuborn.
Your hair: Yeah, ponytailing it again. I did it yesterday, though! First time in a week.
Your mother: At bridge?
Your father: Watching tv, thank heaven football is starting, he will have something to do. Sigh...
Your favorite item: Not sure.
Your dream last night: Don't remember
Your favorite drink: should say water, but it's Dr Pepper
Your dream car: A BMW. Dark blue. Not sure I will ever get one.
Your dream home: something with an entry way and a big staircase. would love a big bathroom with the works: double sinks, space behind mirrors to put bathroom items, big tub & separate shower. Oh, and a walk in closet.
The room you are in now: not really a room, unfinished basement
Your fear: Losing my loved ones.
Where you want to be in 10 yrs: More time with kids, to be content
Who you hung out with last night: Shane and the boys at the park.
You're not: a morning person
Wish list item: not to have to work
Last thing you did: Made lunch for tomorrow
What are you wearing: running shorts & a t-shirt
Favorite weather: When the wind isn't blowing (a miricle in West Jordan, I think!)
Favorite book: Only one? Can't do it.
Last thing you ate: Hamburger helper, brocolli, chocolate cake with whipped cream (not a fan of frosting)
Your life: Pretty good, don't have a lot of complaints
Your mood: normal
Your best friend: See the favorite book answer.
What are you thinking about right now: getting in bed (yes, with a two year old in attendance, fun times!)
Your car: Nissan Exterra
What are you are doing at this moment: typing this!
Relationship status: married with children
What's on TV: don't know
Last time you laughed: today at work

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a fun post! I feel bad for you that you'll have to take a break from running for a while, but I'm excited for you that you get to have your surgery. I had a blast hiking with you yesterday--you're an awesome friend!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...I didn't know about the blue bmw desire! And I am giggling at the not-a-morning-person thing. Me either, but I think you're worse than me. And did I ever tell you that both Haley and Jake sleep like you, with their feet in the air? Strange!