Sunday, September 30, 2007

My better half


Wow, I got tagged again, this time by Melanie. Thanks, Mel!



What is his name? David Shane. He goes by his middle name, and had to pass that little tradition on to Thomas.

How long have you been together? Together 10 years, married 8.5.

How long did you date? Hmm, this is kind of weird. We worked together for about a year & a half, and we flirted like crazy. Then I moved away to school in VA and we wrote and flirted even more. Our first date was in December of 1995, but then we had some technical difficulties when I went back to school, and we didn’t talk for over a year. We finally got together for real in July 1997 and dated until we got married in 1999.

How old is he? 35.

Who eats more? Toss up. Probably me at dinner time, but he is definitely the bigger snacker.

Who said I love you first? I did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? I am a complete loss at singing, so it wouldn’t take much for him to be better.

Who is smarter? Depends on the topic. Harry Potter? Me. Football and car parts? Him.

Whose temper is worse? Depends on the issue!

Who does the laundry? It is split down the middle, with me during the week & him on Sundays. He does the ironing, bless him!

Who does the dishes? Both; we fight over doing dishes if you don’t do the dishes you have to make the next day’s lunch.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Shane.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? Shane.

Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he cooks on the nights I run and on Friday night when we make pizza.

Who drives when you are together? Shane.

Who is more stubborn? I think he is. But he would say me.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Depends.

Whose parents do you see the most? It’s about even, maybe his a little more.

Who kissed whom first? He kissed me.

Who asked whom out? I did.

Who proposed? Shane.

Who is more sensitive? I am.

Who has more friends? About the same.

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us. But Shane likes to tell the boys “Momma is the boss!” I wish that was true!


Who I will tag for this? Amy and Kayci.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love Shane! You got a good one!