Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tagged!

Wow, I feel so official in the blogging world. My niece Kayci tagged me with this fun meme. It is my first time being tagged; how exciting! Here we go:

Four jobs I've Had
1. Mom
2. Telephone solicitor
3. Copy Goddess (it's how I met my husband; I made the copies, he delivered them!)
4. "Financial Services Representative"

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over
1. When Harry met Sally
2. While you were Sleeping
3. French Kiss (see the Meg Ryan theme?)
4. Pride and Prejudice

Four Places I've Lived
1. Springville UT
2. Salt Lake City UT
3. Blacksburg VA (go Hokies!)
4. West Jordan UT

Four favorite TV/reality shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Friends

Four of my favorite places I've been
1. Washington DC
2. New York
3. Anapolis MD
4. Sarasota FL

Four of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Bajio/Cafe Rio
3. PF Chang's (or its knock-off Pei Wei)
4. Anything not cooked by me

Four websites I check daily
1. E mail
2. Blogger/Typepad
3. Salt Lake county library (I really am a geek!)
4. The leaky cauldron

Four hobbies I enjoy
1. running
2. Reading
3. Sewing
4. Sleeping (is that a hobby?)

Four people I'll tag
1. Melanie
2. Stephanie
3. You
4. ?

No comments: