Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random thoughts

Because I'm too distracted to write actual paragraphs that relate to one another:

  • Water tastes a lot better these days than it did when my primary source of hydration was high fructose corn syrupy prune juice.
  • But I still kinda miss the above prune juice.
  • How is it possible that the wind can blow in ALL directions during my run? Seriously.
  • Today is one of the last 3 days I have of two hours kid-free. Maybe I should consider the summer pre-school program...
  • I rocked my run today in my running skirt.
  • My iPod isn't impressing me since I had to re-register with iTunes. Why did I have to re-import all my songs that I had copied from cd's? Any iPod/iTunes experts out there?
  • I'm considering running this with my husband and sister. I haven't raced since 2006 (not that any race I do could really be considered a race, just a jaunt really). I guess I better get training. But I think: can it be too hard to run when people are cross-country skiing it all the time? Am I going to eat those words in 2.5 months?
  • My ankles hurt from ice-skating on Monday. But I will say that watching your 7 and 4 year old learn how to skate rocks.
  • I am glad it is Thursday. It is my favorite day of the week.

What random thoughts do you have? Come on and be random with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go back to Dr. Pepper. Just don't. I'm back on the sauce, and I am ashamed of myself. I'm trying to quit again.

I am two days sober.

Apryl said...

My randomness:
-Ella told her preschool teacher that I am eighty years old.
-Gretchen goes crazy at approx. 3:30 every afternoon. Weird.
-I eat way too much sugar. Maybe I should quit like you quit Dr. P.