Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Third Grade!

Thomas started third grade yesterday. Summer went way too fast! It is strange to think I have a third-grader; I still remember third grade vividly.



Isn't he big? He wore a shirt that he picked out himself with sharks on it. It wasn't the shirt I would have picked, but he loves it, and so I can love it too.
Next year Ben will be joining Thomas at school when he starts Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? I love being a mom. I like my cool blond boys.

2 comments:

Apryl said...

I love love LOVE the pictures of the boys lining up for school. Oh, we are TOTALLY doing this for Ella. Thanks for the inspiration.

Amy Sorensen said...

Back-to-school days always make me pause for a second to really realize how fast time is going.

Thomas looks so grown up!