Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where is a good religious holiday when you need one?

Remember last year when I did Lent?  It was the perfect opportunity to give up soda.  I had a goal date to begin and a possible end in sight should I restart the bad habit I gave up (my beloved Dr. Pepper.)

Well, I started drinking soda last month during the height of my selling-one-house-while-buying-another induced stress.  I thought when I moved into my new house I would give it up again but I only made it a week.  Now I'm wanting to give it up, but I need a motivator.

Does anyone out there know of a good reason I should give up soda?  I need some sort of motivator beyond my half-hearted knowledge that it just isn't that good for me.  Give me your ideas please, smart readers.

Oh, and don't you just LOVE the changes to my blog template?  Yeah, I guess I'll be trawling the internet for a new one tonight.

No comments: