Friday, June 11, 2010

Don't be jealous....please.




This was my morning.

I figured it would take me, oh, a half-hour or so.

Two and a half hours later, this was the result.  But I did it all myself.

See that little pipe sticking out of the sidewalk?
Here's a closer look, before I had the neighbor cut the pipe down for me.  This is the pipe going in...

...and this is the pipe coming out.

I actually cheered when I realized that I had made it to the other side. 

I know, I know...I get to have all the fun!!  So what did you do today?

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

It took me a while to find your comment link:) I am only a little jealous of your hard work because I wish I had a yard I could work on!! Today we got out of the house for dinner...my big accomplishment:)

Apryl said...

Wow, you are a total SPRINKLER ROCK START!!! Take THAT PVC PIPE!