Saturday, October 20, 2007

Meme

Due to the fact that I haven't put anything on my blog for a long time, I stole this from Amy.


The best thing you cooked last week? Caramel apple cake…mmm!

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would go to New York City for a while, and then go on to England, France, and Italy.

When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago at work. I ended up bawling my eyes out over a company issue in front of my bosses boss, who was incredibly nice, helpful and understanding. Yes, I am a little embarrassed now!

Five things you were doing this month 10 years ago

Shane and I had only been dating for about 3 months.
I was spending my weeks in Utah County, and my weekends in Salt Lake, so I could spend time with Shane.
I was at UVSC for my last semester before moving on to the University of Utah. I wish I could have stayed at UVSC; I love that school!
Living at home with my parents.
I can’t think of another thing. The previous pretty much sums it up!

Five things on your to-do list today
Laundry
Hanging out with my good friend Mel while Shane is doing boys night
FINALLY I have committed to a quilt pattern for Ben’s Christmas quilt. I will start cutting squares tonight.
A nap.
Adding something new to my blog, since it’s been forever.

Five favorite snacks
Chili cheese dip
Avocado salsa
Popcorn
Salt & Vinegar chips
Dr Pepper (I know, not technically a snack, but I drink it so often it should be)

Five Bad Habits
Dr pepper
Reading when I should be doing other stuff
Leaving things until the last minute
Checking blogs when I’m supposed to be doing the laudry!
Buying things that I don’t have to have, but really want!

Five favorite foods
Anything I didn’t have to cook
Cheese potatoes (funeral potatoes to many ‘round these parts!)
Café Rio
Bajio
Chinese

Five places I've been

Washington DC
Spokane, WA
Philadelphia
New York City
Traveling down the west coast and then up the east coast of Florida on a really fun spring break

Five Favorite Memories
When my kids were born
School at Virginia Tech
Going to Lake Powell as a kid
Doing Modern Dance in college
Being young & single and having my best friends all living in the same city as me, spending every night together doing girl stuff.

Feel free to steal this if you want; I did!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That was fun. Maybe I'll steal it if I ever post to my blog again. I'm glad we got to chat for 6 hours straight last night!

K. Bitton said...

Jeff's mom either lived or grew up around Spokane, WA. Cool huh? :) I am glad you updated this! I love reading your blog. Anyway, hope you have a good day!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh, I too love Dr. Pepper!

Anonymous said...

I also miss hanging out all night and living in the same city. Love you!!!