Monday, November 15, 2010

Gratitude 13: Ah, who am I kidding?

Sometimes you just have to complain.

  • I am tired of coughing.  It sucks.
  • I want the cough drop taste to leave my mouth. Permanently.
  • My cat has not left me alone all day long. She thinks because I am sitting down, it is an opportunity for me to pet her.  Also, she has a really wet nose.  Always. It's kind of creepy.
  • Pokemon noises are really annoying.  Why do they all sound so whiney and babyish?  And what is appealing in that to children?
  • I put off getting Thomas working on his (monthly) bookreport until we only have 2 weeks left.  Why do I do this?
  • How is it that the $3.48 bottle of buffalo sauce isn't any better than the generic $2.50 one?
  • Why does 7pm have to feel so late now?  And when will it stop feeling like 8pm?

Alright, that is enough. I could probably go on for another while, but it wouldn't go anywhere pretty.

So, today I'm grateful for complaining.  What is bugging you right now?

3 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

bugging:

the way the Dyson doesn't have suction all the way to the edge of the head, so I have to re-vaccuum all the edges of the carpet.

The cute, wonderful, and perfect black dress I just bought---perfect except it's just too short. Sigh.

The fact that I let Kaleb fall asleep before helping him do his homework. Now we'll be all rushed tomorrow...

Sigh.

I hope your coughing goes away soon!

Anonymous said...

Past Dentist! That's what is bugging me. The dentist in my past that has screwed up my teeth. Thank you dentist for all the pain and expenses. Now, I get to pay more money to fix your mistakes.

I hear you sister. Sometimes it feels good to complain.
Thanks for letting me vent.

I hope you feel better. I wish I was there to bring you some soup.

Love you!
Rebecca

heidikins said...

I'm actually kind of zen right now--I blame the soda I had with breakfast. ;)

Hope you get feeling better soon!

xox