Friday, October 29, 2010

Some more stuff about my cats....

I seem to be recycling all my old posts. But this one just touches on two recent ones.

Mainly, whenever I go into one of my feng-shui-less bathrooms, I see this.


"What is that?" I hear you say. It is a cat arm.  Paw. Whatever.  Cats seem to follow me wherever I go and then, if I dare close the door on them, they stick their clawless paws under the door in an attempt to...I don't know. Grab me?  Beg me to let them in?  Open the door?  Whatever it is, it isn't going to work.

But, I would have been remiss if I hadn't shared this phenomenon with you.

And, at Rebecca's request, my third cat is named Sianna. She is old and fat and spends her life lying around my house. I don't think she has forgiven me for moving.  At our old house, she had a sunny couch back to sleep on.  There is no such sunny place for her in the new house.   And she hates all the stairs here. Sad.

Sianna has a thing for my husband.  Her favorite thing in the world is to wake him up by biting his nose in the middle of the night.  What she wants is for him to pet her.  She's a treat!

Anyway, as you were.

No comments: